SC - SCA cordials ......Rum?

Nanna Rögnvaldardóttir nannar at isholf.is
Wed Jul 28 09:20:43 PDT 1999

Emme wrote:
> ... anyone want to go to Iceland and visit Nanna
>and try one of these wonderful sounding things?)

You mean, like horsemeat and lichen bread and whey preserved foods and seal
blubber and veal blood dessert and fermented shark and sheeps eyeballs and
dulse and all the other tempting traditional/period Icelandic food I´ve been
telling you all about? (Come to think of it, I probably haven´t mentioned
the shark yet.) I´d be happy to accommodate any of you. And I can cook other
things as well ...

Nanna (who is 42 and has been a grandmother for six years already)