Slightly off topic by now: Re: SC - vegetables- green beans , squash

pat fee lcatherinemc at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 30 10:28:43 PDT 1999

Thank you for the information.  I have decided not to "lend" the book out at
present due to several bad experiences with other antique items of value,
lent in this manner to the University.  That's how I found out about the
prevalent altitude in the History Dept at the University. A friend from the
University of Cal at Berkley has sent me several boxes of "sleeves"  and
tissue paper all acid free to help preserve this book, actually a group of
loose pages bound and rebound with  heavy linen thread, laced through
perforations on one side of the pages.