SC - Real feasts?

LrdRas at aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Sun Jul 25 09:58:18 PDT 1999

In a message dated 7/25/99 10:49:21 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
rhiannon at madcelt.com writes:

<< Has anyone out there done a real medieval feast? (As opposed to an SCA
 feast)  >>

I don't understand your question here. I have always done 'real' medieval
feasts Several others on the list also do them with some regularity such as
Master Adamantius. I believe Caraidoc has done such feasts also as well as
THL Gille and many not currently on this list.

Ras