SC - Re: Forwarded Message - EK list - Pennsic

snowfire at mail.snet.net snowfire at mail.snet.net
Mon Jul 26 10:15:08 PDT 1999

- -Poster: Elysant <snowfire at mail.snet.net>

Hello the list,

I'm forwarding two of Brandu's posts (with his permission) from the EK list.  Even though currently it doesn't look as though actual drought conditions are present at the Pennsic site (from other posts on the EK list), I feel that having information such as that which is listed below could conceivably prevent someone from having a miserable time at war, as well as possibly coming in handy if conditions should deteriorate.

Elysant