SC - Last Minute details

LrdRas@aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Mon Jun 7 22:39:02 PDT 1999

Gwyneth asked:
> Could someone please tell me where in the florilegium the conversations on
> cuskynoles is located?

Try this new file in the FOOD section:
cuskynoles-msg    (14K)  5/ 6/99    A medieval fruit-filled pasta dish.

As Phlip indicates, this is just a bare-bones synopsis of the discussion.
I haven't put any pictures of cuskynoles in the Florilegium, yet.

Sorry for this late reponse. I get the digest and I think this is the first
once since last Friday. In some ways, I guess that beats four a day for
several days though. :-)
- --
Mark S. Harris             Austin, Texas           stefan at texas.net
**** See Stefan's Florilegium files at: