SC - Sake Recipie?

LrdRas@aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Fri Jun 18 19:48:01 PDT 1999

- -Poster: Elysant <Snowfire at mail.snet.net>

><< > Baps are what we call bread rolls like kayser (sp?) or hard rolls in
> > Britain.
> >
> > e.g. chicken bap, salad bap, ham and cheese bap etc.  Never heard them
> > served
> > for breakfast though! >>

>I wonder if baps being *hard* rolls is a regional thing?

Actually I was trying to give examples of types of round bread rolls eaten here
in the US to help visualize the size and shape of a bap.  Basically, baps are
round bread rolls.  Nothing fancy just round, and are usually the size of a
hard roll that's all.  I don't know if the name is used all over Britain, but
it certainly is in South Wales.

Sorry if I confused you! :-)

Elysant