SC - Pizelles

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Wed Jun 23 03:49:32 PDT 1999

Bonne wrote:

> Cooking with the Ancients : Bible Food Book ~ Arlene Stadd / Glenbridge Pub
> Ltd / March 1997

As I recall this one is based on the _kinds_ of foods found in the
Bible: the recipes themselves, as far as I can tell, are fairly modern.
Most of them, anyway.

The Mennell book is quite an interesting and excellent read, but I don't
know how much hard information there is in there for cooks. It's mostly
about attitudes about food, and how they've changed over the centuries.

Adamantius
- --
Phil & Susan Troy

troy at asan.com