SC - Some books on Ebay

Melanie Wilson MelanieWilson at compuserve.com
Thu Jun 24 23:50:07 PDT 1999

hey from Anne-Marie

"lainie sez:
>I hate you and why aren't I going too? ;-)

and then she sez:
>I just checked- there is a readaction of a wafes recipe from _menagier de
>Paris_ in _Pleyn Delit_. I don't have an iron so I tried doing it like a
>crepe. Interesting, but not what I wanted. My birthday is in November...
>;-)

oh fine. you hate me, but you expect a wafer iron for your birthday? I dont
think so, missy! :)

seriously, I'll give a report back on the culinary adventures of Anne-Marie
and her wacky 15th century re-enactor friends if folks are interested...the
cuisinier for this event is Italian, and the baker is Flemmish...should be
interesting! Not to mention the 14 hour drive to get there, and the recent
bobcat sightings...there's bound to be adventures!

- --AM, who got her willow bannetons in the mail today, along with two
different pain levains (gotta love that King Arthur Flour Company :)).