SC - OT - RE Rice wine

Mordonna22@aol.com Mordonna22 at aol.com
Mon Jun 28 19:48:52 PDT 1999

> your mom never had you take a bath with a sock full of oatmeal
> when you had
> poison ivy?  that's one of the oldest cures i know of.

I haven't caught any yet (23 years and counting!), but I'll have the
sock of oatmeal ready by the bath tub, just in case!  I mentioned it
to Mom, in fact, and she'd never heard of it.

...I'm new to this period cooking thing, so if I may ask, is oatmeal
period?  Trying to get a feel for what is and isn't...

Violente de San Sebastiano de la Frontera
"If you could do anything in the world, would you?"