SC - Recipe Request

Nick Sasso Njs at mccalla.com
Mon Mar 1 11:18:16 PST 1999

In a message dated 3/1/1999 4:52:56 AM Mountain Standard Time, troy at asan.com
writes:

<< Obviously, with those people whom I know via this electronic medium, I
 have a little more control (or at least I did ;  )   ), by simply
 signing my name in the way I'd like to be addressed. >>

I understand completely.  There is a very large reason I never sign my whole
name to anything I post.  Hungarian names are backwards and really don't want
to spend most of my time on a list correcting people. (The only exception is
the Magyar list where we all know this rule and there isn't a problem. :->)
So you will still be Master Adamantius to me.

BTW do you want to join the support group I'm thinking about starting for
people who are never called by the right name? :->

Noemi
Windkeep Outlands
Cheyenne WY