SC - Dry Site Issues

Aelfwyn@aol.com Aelfwyn at aol.com
Mon Mar 1 14:13:30 PST 1999

I and Mistress Rhiannon of South Downs (Meridies) presented a fully
documented, 14th century Western European feast this weekend to 175 or
so total people.  At our Minwinter Arts and Sciences Faire.  402 in
attendence with 175+ entries with most categories reprecented.  The
artisans put on a clinic in documentation and skill in numerous
projects.

Several of our recipes included beer or ale as an ingredient.  I will
post those recipes tonight from home.  One is Flathonys, an ale
custard tart/pie/pastry.  It was yummy.  Cariadoc has a good
redaction, and mine was equally good.  Also apple muse, which is
basically suped up apple sauce using almond milk, spices and ale.

Look for it tonight!!  Menu, all recipes, redactions and sources.

niccolo difrancesco

All, a brewing friend of mine has moved into a wonderful new manor.
He has
several crates of beer that need to be used soon.  As a housewarming
gift, I'm
putting together recipes that include beer as an ingredient.  I have
several
bread and soup recipes, but am interested any recipes anyone would
like to
share.  If the recipe is period, I'd appreciate the reference,
otherwise, let me
know where it came from so I can correctly credit the source(s).
Thanks in
advance.

Leanna of Sparrowhaven
"Who will love a little sparrow?"