SC - Puck's marzipan

LrdRas@aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Fri Mar 5 18:23:28 PST 1999

Most wondrous Puck

WOOHOOO!!!!  This is as close to a blush as I know how to do!  Wonderous?
Cheez n' Crackers, I dunno what I did to deserve that m'lady, but please
allow me to do it again and again, mayhap until you scream?  (uh oh,
methinks its time for the standard running and ducking ;-)

Thank you so much for posting where the original might be found.

Puck performing a rare, deep and humble bow (rare because he remained on his
feet)

back to work, but I will spend more time on the original and your
translation.

I await your assistance and comments with great anticipation.

Thank you for starting this thread!

You are ever so welcome m'lady.

Gwen-Catrin von Berlin
working away in Caerthe

All aquiver (somebody called me wondrous;-), Puck