SC - Names (OT)

Balano1@aol.com Balano1 at aol.com
Wed Mar 10 17:39:32 PST 1999

On the same subject,

Franz and I are doing the Coronation feast here on the 3rd of April.
I'm doing the "on board" feast, he's doing the "off board."  Because
of MANY requests, we have decided that, for the off board selections,
we're going to do our best to have some kind of reformed kosher foods
available.

So, with the understanding that we are both utterly gentile <g>, what
we need is some kind of hearty soup/stew/something that will not
violate HUGE rules, and will be acceptable AND tasty.

Also, understanding the a truly orthodox person would a) require
far more than we would be able to provide, and b) wouldn't be able to
be there on Saturday, April 3 anyway, do any of the cooks on this
list have a suggestion for a tasty, period, reformed kosher soup
or stew?

Fiondel & Franz
Kitchen Maniacs