SC - Names (OT)

Sharon R. Saroff sindara at pobox.com
Wed Mar 10 18:26:16 PST 1999

Continuing along these lines my full name is Sindara Lind
Rachael(pronounced Rakhel as in the Hebrew for Rachel) Fessel.  Whenever I
have gotten called into court the herald says Sindara Lind, how do you
pronounce this? Rachel Fessel.

Also I have seen a lot of interesting spellings for Sindara that it is a
wonder sometimes that I get any e-mail.

Sindara