SC - RE: A Different Egg Question

Robyn.Hodgkin@affa.gov.au Robyn.Hodgkin at affa.gov.au
Wed Mar 17 15:40:00 PST 1999

In a message dated 3/17/99 11:14:44 AM Eastern Standard Time,
sindara at pobox.com writes:

<< I don't know what a long pig is.  >>

Long pig is homo sapien. I have a partial recipe dating to the Aztecs which
specifies hot peppers and tomatoes in the stew and a 'BBQ' sauce from Hawaii
dating  to pre-Victorian. The latter is not available for dispersion since I
made a promise not to 'reveal' it until the source  enters the Summerland. The
former is merely a not to precise decription of the pots set to boil by the
Aztecs when the Conquistadors entered  the Empire.

Which brings up the question one cannibla  asked another. I'I  have boiled
this for hours and it is still tuff. What did I do wrong? Answer: Didn't you
know? They are friars. :-)

Ras

Ras