SC - Re: kosher/halaal animals, paraffin/kerosene

Seton1355@aol.com Seton1355 at aol.com
Wed Mar 17 19:30:25 PST 1999

well, not really, i dont keep kosher any more and i do have the posting. , i just
found a neat magazine at the sub base library, muslim world. it is sort of like
catholic digest...but it has some really neat books for sale on islam, and neat
stuff like how to do the head coverings for stylish women, and a neat looking arab
readink, writing, speaking interactive 'game' for kids, and another program
oriented to adults.....a subscription to the magazine is 24 a year, i think i am
going to subscribe!
margali