SC - St. David's Day recipes

upsxdls@Okstate.edu upsxdls at Okstate.edu
Thu Mar 18 06:13:30 PST 1999

"Sharon R. Saroff" wrote:

> WHile we are on this discussion, there is a book out called "How to Serve
> Man".  While I have never actually looked through the book I am told it is
> a recipe book for how to cook a human.

Um, FWIW, there is a web page on this very topic at:

http://www.enviroweb.org/coe/e-sermons/butcher.html

If it's a joke, it seems to be a pretty detailed and effective
one...there are recipes, too. Chilling stuff. The offhand way that some
of this stuff is spoken of suggests to me it may be an elaborate joke,
but of course it wouldn't be the first time a tongue-in-cheek attitude
has hidden evidence of atrocities on a massive scale.

Adamantius
- --
Phil & Susan Troy

troy at asan.com