SC - gilding info

S.Albert morgana at gci.net
Mon Mar 29 19:36:31 PST 1999

>>"I then proceeded to nod off...<<

Boy, can I relate to that!  I was awarded the Crescent of Caid (Grant level
service award) at Caidan 12th Night, 1994 -- 5 days after the Northridge
Earthquake.  I had spent those 5 days digging out my apartment, digging out my
parents house and digging out our office, as well as making sure that the
Kingdom newsletter was going to go out in reasonable order and not too late.
(I was Chronicler at the time)

I had awoken at 4:30 AM to drive 45 minutes to a friend's house to take a
shower (no running water any closer) then drove another hour to the event.

I was literally asleep in my seat when they called me up and I had no idea
whatsoever what they wanted me for.

Renata