great feast was: Re: SC - pomegranate molasses

redbear redbear at hollinet.com
Thu Mar 25 21:19:57 PST 1999

Yes, Kat - run....
I will gather some of my recipes and send them - the melokhia is an easy and
inexpensive soup which was referred to very early on - and my greens
avoiding husband (he only likes chicken noodle and matzo ball soups) liked
the soup. My co-cook  Arianwen made that and the duck.

Kat is exagerrating - but I appreciate the compliment.

Branwen