SC - Puck's marzipan

Mordonna22 at aol.com Mordonna22 at aol.com
Thu Mar 4 15:46:49 PST 1999

In a message dated 3/4/99 10:28:14 AM US Mountain Standard Time,
Susanne.Mayer at vie.boehringer-ingelheim.com writes:

>  Sorry for anny spelling errors but it is 6pm after a very hard day and
>  translation from strangly put german sentences is not what I do very often
>
>  Katharina
>  Drachenwald
>  Vienna Austria

Ave Madonna for our new friend from Drachenwald.
You have given me a new original source, (Nostradamus) and are willing to
translate and to share with us.  Any minor spelling errors are easily
overlooked, and not important.  You do far better than I would if I were
translating from English to a second language.  Thank you!

Mordonna DuBois
SunDragon
Atenveldt