SC - warming ovens

Gaylin Walli gwalli at infoengine.com
Fri Mar 5 07:49:54 PST 1999

Okay, I'm finalizing my preparation timing and things to do list
for a feast (70 people, 2 courses) I'm cooking at the end of this
month. I've been told that I have a warming oven available to me.
A big one. Only problem is, I've never used them before.

How can I best take advantage of this boon? What will benefit and
suffer from being put in a warming oven once it's been cooked? Can
I use it to reheat items that are precooked? Are there other things
I should consider? Any advice appreciated.

Jasmine
jasmine at infoengine.com