SC - Oublies

Marilyn Traber margali at 99main.com
Mon Mar 8 08:32:36 PST 1999

Well, lets look at it like this-
They had oublies, the could have roled them into cones, and they did make egg
custards, and they did sail boats in rough seas...
what if they had a batch of egg custard on a boat, sitting out on the deck in a
vessel in a winter storm, and it froze into ice cream, and the sea cook served
it scooped intop the rolled oublies?
margali
with cuskys on the side...