SC - Kosher symbols

Seton1355 at aol.com Seton1355 at aol.com
Thu Mar 18 15:07:06 PST 1999

I hate comments that start "my rabbi taught me..."  :-)    BUT, My rabbi
taught me that k is just a letter of the alpahbet and one can never be sure if
the product is rally kosher....so stick with the "approved symbols."
Of course if you line up 100 Jews, you'll get 100 Jews doing 100 variations of
the same thing.....   Oh well, what ever...
Phillipa   (ps: have a good & sweet Passover to whoever is celebrating!)