SC - German potato soup recipe???

Fri Mar 26 06:50:26 PST 1999

There is a translation of Weckerin by Regina and John Bendix, but I don't
think it is published.  I came across a reference to it in an
acknowledgement by Janet Theophano, an Associate Director of the College of
General Studies, University of Pennsylvania.

the information was part of an exhibition website for the Aresty Collection
of Rare Books in the Culinary Arts, Dept. of Special Collections, Van Pelt
Library, University of Pennsylvania.

This is the same Aresty who authored The Delectable Past.

If you want to check out the website, the URL is:

http://www.library.upenn.edu/special/gallery/aresty/aresty1.html

Bear