SC - What's in season in June?

LrdRas at aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Sun Mar 28 11:09:43 PST 1999

In a message dated 3/28/99 1:24:35 AM Eastern Standard Time,
lainie at gladstone.uoregon.edu writes:

<< Also available in June are melons and some early plums, etc.

 'Lainie >>

Melons? Which variety of melons  come ready in June? Our local climate is the
equivalent of Germany or Ireland and the closet we can come to having a melon
ready is mid-August IF we plant an exytra early small vatriety. Thanks in
advance.

Ras