SC - Sauces for Roast Pork

Bronwynmgn at aol.com Bronwynmgn at aol.com
Thu Mar 18 14:02:52 PST 1999

I am the head cook for our shire's event in May.  The main dish for the feast
will be spit-roasted pork (ie we are having someone come in to do a pig
roast).  I would like suggestions for 2-3 sauces that could be spooned onto
the meat after the diner gets it on his plate.  The remainder of the feast is
primarily 14th century English and French, and I would prefer recipes that fit
into those parameters.

Many thanks,
Brangwayna Morgan