SC - OT-Restaurant review

Marilyn Traber margali at 99main.com
Sat May 1 10:31:13 PDT 1999

Freya has the only annex to my rock to date...however I am always open to adding
on...
Ras can have the garden, Bear can have the bakery. Puck and Allysant can put the
brewery on teh other side of the garden with Owen and Brandu[that way the
arguments won't keep us up late] and Ill get Rob to make the hot tub bigger...
margali