SC - Another observation on clean-up

Varju@aol.com Varju at aol.com
Mon May 3 13:32:54 PDT 1999

I just came back from overseas and had to reply.  On a recent trip to Spain, I
was able to purchase 4 grams of pure saffron (from Corte Engles, a large dept.
store) for about US$ 60.00 for my wife.  This was in a plastic box approx. 4" x
4" by 1" and packed full.  Needless to say, my wife was delighted and as she is
cooking our coronation feast, saffrom will be on the menu!  It really pays to
buy where they produce, especially if you can find a quality retailer.

Gwilim de Glamorgan
Outlands