SC - Sekanjabin+Rose or Violet

Nancy Santella annaoftderturm at pathway.net
Tue May 4 23:32:34 PDT 1999

Good gentles of the list,

You are cordially invited to visit my new website,
<A HREF="http://www.poisonpenpress.com/">Poison Pen Press</A> . There I have
many excellent books about medieval and historical cookery, costume,
embroidery, and delightful topics.

I am happy to accept orders by snail, phone (800-838-5257) or
email--Devra at poisonpenpress.

For the month of May, those gentles who identify themselves as members of the
SCA-cooks' list whilst ordering will not be charged postage.

Yours in service,
Devra the Baker