SC - illusion food - cattails

Vicki Strassburg taltos at primenet.com
Thu May 6 12:00:02 PDT 1999

Amazon Books online has a new cookbook that some of you, especially with
dietary restrictions may be interested in.  My mom's diabetic so I was
checking this out at Nomes and Barbells this weekend.  Just thought I'd pass
it on.

"Sweet and Natural: More Than 120 Naturally Sweet and Dairy-
Free Desserts"
by Meredith McCarty
For vegans, allergy sufferers, or anyone trying to cut out
refined sugars and fat, cooking from Meredith McCarty's
"Sweet and Natural: More Than 120 Naturally Sweet and Dairy-
Free Desserts" will be a life-changing event! From
Blackberry Cobbler to Chocolate-Pecan Bourbon Bundt Cake,
McCarty brings guilt-free dessert back to the table.