SC - Feast of St. George, was accomodating vegetarians

Bonne of Traquair oftraquair at hotmail.com
Fri May 7 14:32:57 PDT 1999

- --------------4F19EC1D5A9FE0B07F402F3D

Thank you. To be perfectly honest I have never never seen this
attitude in a Vegetarian...its always been more the way of "I'm a
Prima Don/na therefore...

This is most refreshing. Thank you again.

Micaylah

***************************************

Lady Elisabeth wrote:

> The vegetarian steps up to the plate . . .
>
> Anne Marie is right.  my vegetarianism isnt period.  but being a grown up,
> its my responsibility to handle my dietary needs versus the cook
> accomodating me instead of 200 guests.  its not a restaurant.  there are no
> choices on the menu.  there it is, this is what's for dinner!
- --------------4F19EC1D5A9FE0B07F402F3D

begin:          vcard
fn:             Micaylah
n:              ;Micaylah