SC - bewined honey? honey with anise?

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Sat May 8 05:40:25 PDT 1999

Did they have smokers back then?  I.E. did they smoke meats.  I will bring my
smoker if you want.  I realize that modern smokers did not exist.  Or if we
grind some of the lamb, I could make my Turkish meat balls.  Or how about
stuffed grape leaves.  Or make a stab at baclava[sp]?

Question does anyone have a better recipe for a biber spice mix.  Mine say
part Cayenne pepper and part Paprika.

Frederich