SC - Pigs, or whatever, for Pennsic

Marilyn Traber margali at 99main.com
Sat May 8 08:51:45 PDT 1999

In a message dated 5/8/99 12:02:54 AM Mountain Daylight Time,
stefan at texas.net writes:

<< Even if you stick with just mint, you can apparently get a number
 of different flavors just by using different mints. I believe someone
 on this list posted their opinions of different mint drinks that
 simply used different mint types. This message is destined for the
 Florilegium, but it's not there just yet.

 If you don't have WWW access, I can send any of my files by email. >>
i would be interested in seeing the files...
thanks i appreciate it a bunch

timorra