SC - Words of wisdom 9florilegium)

Decker, Margaret margaret at Health.State.OK.US
Mon May 10 07:33:38 PDT 1999

> alot of the feasts i have attended in ansteorra _have_ been segregated
> according to on and off board diners.  the ones that haven't, there's been
>
> enough food that everyone can eat (steppes has good cooks).
>
> voldai

Since I have food allergies we frequently skip feasts at events. When we do
we eat in camp and go to the hall only for court, dancing etc. This is the
usual pattern for those not eating the feast in northern
Ansteorra.(Especially for very large events when the hall only holds 1/2 to
1/3 of those in attendance.) While there have been occasional cheats, they
are very rare. Margarite