SC -gelatinous properties, was chessboards

Mon May 10 07:36:14 PDT 1999

VIVATS!! To Lord Ras for what sounds like a WONDERFUL feast!!  Listening to
your discription of your kitchen crew & the workings of your kitchen, makes
me wish I had been fortunate enough to be there!
VIVATS again!!
With great respect, I am.
Phillipa Seton

<<  I started preparation with bread baking at 2 PM Friday afternoon
 and was jioned by Puck, Elysant and Dana around 8 PM. We worked on stripping
 the meat from 2 goats for the kabobs and 60 lbs. of chicken thighs and legs
 for the sausages until about 2 AM and resumed prep work at 8 AM Saturday
 morning. Puck made the last yell. "It's done!' at 6:53 PM ( full 7 minutes
 before feast was scheduled to be served. I was ecstatic and the whole crew
 did the kitchen Happy dance.  >>