Fw: Re: HERB - Fw: Re: SC - Celery

LrdRas@aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Tue May 11 06:18:43 PDT 1999

This is just not true!
Walk into the Bucknell Library, go up to the ASK desk, and ask where
the OED is, and a very helpful librarian will direct you to the
weighty tomes.  They will _not_ ask you if you are a student or not -
Libraries (even University ones) are there to serve the students
_and_ the community.  I do believe that some people get too
pedantic about things like 'if it's not in the OED, it must not
have been used that early'  That's just people depending too much on
a single source.
	-----wade hutchison
	Bucknell Unversity
	Gille MacDhnouill in the SCA