SC - cumin

grasse@mscd.edu grasse at mscd.edu
Wed May 12 09:32:05 PDT 1999

Well my Lord....I'm sure you have been in many more SCadian feast kitchens
than I have, however, the kitchens I've been in in the Kingdom of AEthelmearc
are and have been exactingly clean, utterly sanitary and well organized.  I
fear they were run by "clean -freaks"  (compliment intended!)
Phillipa

<< My personal observations:  I can not supply documented medical reports to
support
 Franz' contention but after 25 years in the SCA serving in SCA kitchens and
 feastcratting I have seen hard evidence first-hand of a lack of Basic Food
Service
 Sanitation in many SCA kitchens. >>