SC - Help for demo

Bronwynmgn@aol.com Bronwynmgn at aol.com
Sun May 16 15:54:40 PDT 1999

I just found out that our shire is going to be doing a demo this Wednesday
evening for a middle school.  If possible, I would like to make some kind of
easily prepared and ported finger food for the kids.  Problem is, I have no
idea how many kids there will be, could be up to a couple of hundred, tho
unlikely to be that many.  I will be able to cook the food Wednesday
morning/afternoon, as it is my day off.  I was thinking some kind of
wafer/individual cake/cookie/tart thing.  Any ideas?  I don't have a lot of
time to decide what to make, shop and cook, so any recommendations will be
appreciated.  Also, I will need a redacted receipe, as I definitely do not
have time to redact a receipe.

Eleanor d'Aubrecicourt