SC - Sources, not sauces... slightly OT

Aelfwyn@aol.com Aelfwyn at aol.com
Sun May 16 17:07:48 PDT 1999

In a message dated 5/16/99 6:55:33 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
Bronwynmgn at aol.com writes:

<< Gingerbrede, from Cariadoc's recipe (also there is one in Pleyn Delit, I
 think).  Roll it into little balls - a batch makes quite a few. >>
I'll second that. It is easy and inexpensive to do and gives the kids
something they think they know all about a new twist. I've used it at demos
before with fine results as a way to get the "cool" middle schoolers
interested enough to start asking questions.
Aelfwyn