stuffed grape leaves (was Re: SC - rocotti and cottage chease leftovers?

Oughton, Karin (GEIS, Tirlan) Karin.Oughton at geis.ge.com
Tue May 18 09:43:26 PDT 1999

You know...

Everyone's diving for the rock, but alas <sigh> should I need to do
so I would be at a complete disadvantage as I can't seem to find the
entrance at the moment. ;-)

All I see around me are these weird signs...

Hottub  -->

<--  Brewery

Town of Bedrock -->

<-- Puckcave

Lichen for sale -->

<-- Custer

<-- Comprehensive *USER FRIENDLY* cooking databases -->

hmmmm.... what does all of this mean I wonder?

Elysant the innocent