stuffed grape leaves (was Re: SC - rocotti and cottagecheaseleftovers?

Tollhase1@aol.com Tollhase1 at aol.com
Tue May 18 14:04:48 PDT 1999

Hello the list,

You asked for it, you got it.  Here is the link to  requested (and
promised) recipe for Ram testicles.

http://clem.mscd.edu/~grasse/GK_mutton1.htm

While you are there _please_ explore the rest of the re-designed site.  I
am working on webbing a transcription and translation of Marx Rumpolt.
(Ein New Kochbuch, 1581, German)  I should have some additional pages with
raw (not redacted) recipes in the next few days.  I would welcome feedback
about the site, (what could I improve and HOW to improve it, what else
would you like to see, )  Oh,I do have some redacted recipes, but they must
still be accessed via the main contents page, A&S section.  I will link
them to Rumpolt soon.

For Frederich (and any other gentle) who mentioned wanting to re-print some
of my transcription/translation:
A very special lady, Janet Kagan, writes " Obligatory legal note: All
stories, text, photos and knicknacks on these pages are mine, all mine,
unless otherwise noted. If it's mine, it's copyrighted. If I show you
something of someone else's, that someone else holds copyright. If you
print a copy for yourself to play with on your own, I'm delighted you liked
it and I hope you'll mention my name and site. (Janet's site is at
http://users.inetcentral.com/erickagan/index.html).   However, if you
charge money for my work or use it to sell your product, I'll get ya for
it. (Now, if you're a commercial site and want to pay me, I can always use
the money---let's talk.)"

SOOOO, If you wish to re-print some of my work, please contact me.  If it
is a not-for-profit venture I will probably be delighted, as long as you
realize that I give permission for a specific article (not taken out of
context) to be re-printed at a specific time in a specific publication, I
retain the copyright; and your reprint includes:
my name,
my copyright,
a reference to the web site, AND
you send me a copy
(If you wish to re-print in a for profit venture, LETS TALK too:-)

I hope this does not sound too anal, but I have put a lot of effort, time,
and energy (and a lot of ME) into that site.  I want to be able to continue
adding more translated Rumpolt, so those who do not speak/read German, or
do not have access to this source, may use it.

In Service to the Dream
Lady Gwen Katrin von Berlin
Caerthe, Outlands

(Should I look for that rock now?)