SC - Minces

Cindy Renfrow renfrow at skylands.net
Tue May 18 16:45:36 PDT 1999

In a message dated 5/18/99 4:25:00 PM EST, mermayde at juno.com writes:

<< The active ingredient, triclosan,
 is considered toxic, can cause contact dermatitis, and is a derivative of
 Agent Orange.  >>

Well, perhaps.  But anything can cause contact dermatitis.  If I use tincture
of lavender without a lot of almond oil I get contact dermatitis... the kid's
dog gives me contact dermatitis.. (notice I said the kid's) But.. soap
doesn't cause it.. :)

so what to do..

use a little common sense..

and take care not to use what you know causes problems with your skin

Anyone want a dog?

Caitlin
Bjornsborg