SC - Antibacterials

Brian L. Rygg or Laura Barbee-Rygg rygbee at montana.com
Tue May 18 16:59:34 PDT 1999

When I was nursing my duaghter, the lactation consultant told me not to
wash the baby bottles, breast pump parts or even my hands with anti
bacterial soap.  She told me that it kills both the good and bad bacteria
which leaves an environment ripe for the growth of those little yeasties
that cause Thrush. Regular soap like Ivory works just as well.

Sindara