SC - the verdict is in

upsxdls at Okstate.edu upsxdls at Okstate.edu
Thu May 20 06:22:11 PDT 1999

'Lainie,
     I am sorry to hear about your disappointment.  If you need a place to "get
away from it all" come to my place in the flatlands (Stillwater, OK) for a
vacation.  We can get stinkin' drunk on my mead and redact recipes to our
hearts' content.
     I'm moving to my own place on June 1st.  No husband, no permanent
housemate.  Just me and my new kittens.
Liandnan (nee Leanna)