SC - Rose Syrup

lilinah@grin.net lilinah at grin.net
Fri May 21 14:51:52 PDT 1999

Hello!

As I've just joined this list, I thought I would introduce myself.

My name is Ben Engelsber.  In the Society, I am Ld. Erich von Grauwald of
the Barony Tir Ysgithr, in the Kingdom of Atenveldt (Tucson, Az.).

I have been a member of the Society, on and off, for 15 years.  I have
been cooking medievally for friends at events and privately for much of
that time, and have occasionally catered medievally themed dinners/feasts
for non-Society events.

I am currently indulging a new curiosity in subtleties, and gilded food,
and their use as decoration and entertainment at medieval feasts.

Please feel free to contact me for any reason at my address
(bengels at chronic.lpl.arizona.edu) or via this list.

Best regards and fond greetings,
Ben/Erich.