SC - Potluck part two....

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Sun May 23 13:51:35 PDT 1999

In a message dated 5/23/99 10:28:17 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
phlip at morganco.net writes:

<< If you felt you had to say something to me, you could have posted me
 privately.

 If you can't take a joke, take a Quaalude!!!!! >>

If I had something to say to you I would have included your name in the
quote. I did not. If I needed quaaludes , I would discard my Darvon.

So far as it being my business...Puck is my student officially and I have
both a responsibility and a duty to defend him when his honor is besmircked
in a public forum. I think the keyword here is 'courteousness'. Belittleling
a person public whether seriously or humorously does not fall into that
category.

Grow up!

Ras