SC - war food

LrdRas@aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Sun May 23 13:03:14 PDT 1999

- ------=_NextPart_000_0089_01BEA507.5FED64A0

This is Branwen here - and I am contemplating ways to make my camp =
cooking more period. Of course, I don't have a decent firepit yet and =
hate like poison to use a Coleman stove while camping. I make my husband =
do that. I used to be able to cook lovely pancakes over an open fire, =
and am looking forward to getting a good firepit.

However, I ramble. I've been correcting student papers again. I am =
wondering what premade foods I could bring to wars, possibly what =
premade foods which can be frozen and stored for the anticipated =
weekends. My husband and I are usually too tired on a war day to do much =
more than look at the cooler and wish it could walk to us. I am =
immobile, more or less, after a war, so anything I could hobble over to =
and heat up would be great.

I realize this may take some creative thinking, and I am doing some of =
that myself. However, with such a large pool of creative thinkers =
available, I thought I'd throw the question in your direction.

With gratitude - Branwen

- ------=_NextPart_000_0089_01BEA507.5FED64A0

<HTML>
<HEAD>

http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#000000 size=3D2>This is Branwen here - and I am =
contemplating=20
ways to make my camp cooking more period. Of course, I don't have a =
decent=20
firepit yet and hate like poison to use a Coleman stove while camping. I =
make my=20
husband do that. I used to be able to cook lovely pancakes over an open =
fire,=20
and am looking forward to getting a good firepit.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#000000 size=3D2></FONT> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#000000 size=3D2>However, I ramble. I've been =
correcting student=20
papers again. I am wondering what premade foods I could bring to wars, =
possibly=20
what premade foods which can be frozen and stored for the anticipated =
weekends.=20
My husband and I are usually too tired on a war day to do much more than =
look at=20
the cooler and wish it could walk to us. I am immobile, more or less, =
after a=20
war, so anything I could hobble over to and heat up would be =
great.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#000000 size=3D2></FONT> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#000000 size=3D2>I realize this may take some =
creative thinking,=20
and I am doing some of that myself. However, with such a large pool of =
creative=20
thinkers available, I thought I'd throw the question in your=20
direction.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#000000 size=3D2></FONT> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#000000 size=3D2>With gratitude -=20
Branwen</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

- ------=_NextPart_000_0089_01BEA507.5FED64A0--