SC - Apple breeds?

Oughton, Karin (GEIS, Tirlan) Karin.Oughton at geis.ge.com
Tue May 25 03:35:19 PDT 1999

<>

According to Stuart Legg in _The Barbarians of Asia_ the Seljuk Turks began
their push into the Byzantine Empire in the mid 1000's.  The Magyars arrived
in 895 CE were defeated in the Battle of the Lechfield in 955 CE and began to
accept Christianity aroun 1000 CE.

I will have to check, but I believe the Ottoman Turks may be the decendants
of the Seljuk Turks, but i need to double check my sources on that one.

Noemi