SC - leeks, tavern food and galingale

Maureen Martin mlmartin at freewwweb.com
Wed May 26 22:05:39 PDT 1999

Weaver8002 at aol.com wrote:

> In a message dated 5/23/99 10:40:50 10:33:25 EST, mlmartin at freewwweb.com
> writes:
>
> << Mel
>
>  Post Script
>  How did you like your version of the recipe? >>
>
> Mel (if I may)
>
> I like it very well.  It's been well received the two times I took it out,
> once to cooks guild, and once to a pot luck.
> Be careful of the pears -- if they're too ripe, they just make juice.
>
> Magherita

Magherita

Please feel free to call me whatever you wish. However if you vary too
widely from the given letters or the words "Hey You!" I may require some
training to respond.  ;)  I am not name sensitive (my mundane name has
been mispronounced so many different ways I would spend 90 per cent of
my first impressions correcting people on its pronunciation --not worth
the effort and it irritates others; I know who I am and that's enough
for me now).

Thank you for your advice and I look forward to trying it out!

Mel