SC - SCA Distilling -OT

lilinah@grin.net lilinah at grin.net
Fri May 28 17:07:27 PDT 1999

As promised, several recipes for lambs heads are now on my web site (links
specifically to the lamb heads)
http://clem.mscd.edu/~grasse/GK_lamb2.htm

Please remember this is a VERY ROUGH translation of the words only.
Without having any experience cooking/processing whole heads I am reluctant
to slant interpretations of any of the terms.  I have also left the syntax
close to the original, so it may sound very odd.  Please let me know what
you think.

The site meter site has been having problems, so if you have trouble with
it hanging up on loading hit STOP, and the rest of the page should pop in.

I webbed the rough English translations at this point, since I thought you
might want time to consider/practice with them.  I suspect I will revise
some of the words/terms as I have more time to ponder the procedures. The
transliterations/transcriptions are in progress, but I would rather wait
and make sure they are perfect before they are webbed.

In Service to the Dream,
Gwen Cat
Certhe, Outlands
(Wishing she could go to Pennsic, to be part of the butchering class,  meet
everyone, taste all the recipes,... :-(